Logging and Audit Events
Management actions performed with Redis Enterprise are audited in order to fulfill two major objectives:
- To make sure that system management tasks are appropriately performed and/or monitored by the Administrator(s)
- To facilitate compliance with regulatory standards
In order to fulfill both objectives, the audit records contain the following information:
- Who performed the action?
- What exactly was the performed action?
- When was the action performed?
- Did the action succeed or not?
To get the list of audit records/events, you can use the REST API or the Log page in the UI. The Log page displays the system and user events regarding alerts, notifications and configurations.
If you need to look at the audit log of what a user on the cluster has done, e.g. edited a DB configuration, this is where you could look.