You can choose which resources and metrics are shown in each of the two detailed graphs at the top of the page, as follows:
- Below the top two graphs there are two groups of smaller graphs:
- The first group displays all available resources: the database itself, and each of the database shards. These can be master shards, slave shards (if Database replication is enabled), or shards that take part of a clustered database (for additional details, refer to Database clustering. The shard name refers to the shard role (whether master or slave). Each small shard graph also lists the node it is located on, and the hash slot to which it is mapped, if it is part of a clustered database. Note that corresponding master / slave shards in a clustered database have the same hash slot.
- The second group displays all available metrics, such as operations per second and used memory.
- In each of the **resources **graphs, you can click the left arrow to display that resource in the top left graph, and the right arrow to display that resource in the top right graph.
- In each of the **metrics **graphs, you can click the left arrow to display that metric in the top left graph, and the right arrow to display that metric in the top right graph.
In addition, the scale selector at the top of the page allows you to set the scale of the graphs’ X-axis (time).