RedisInsight Release Notes 1.9
This is the General Availability Release of RedisInsight 1.9 (v1.9.0)!
- RedisGraph tools is getting improved with better UX and new interactions capabilities
- Adding the ability to configure a database, by just using its direct URL to auto fill all required fields
- CLI is now providing ability to configure your favorite key-bindings between Emacs or Vim
- Support for configuration of Redis where the number of databases goes over the default 16.
- Ability to add a Redis database using a shareable URL.
- UX improvements for large queries: fixed long pause while results are being rendered.
- Made various improvements to interactions with the graph visualization:
- Selected node’s size increased to make it easier to distinguish.
- Zoom via mouse wheel.
- Double click to zoom in.
- Double right-click to zoom out.
- Keyboard shortcuts to zoom.
- Center on node on fetching direct neighbours.
- Halo masking indirect edges on selected node.
- Button to reset view: center entire graph.
- Button to center on the selected node.
- New zoom buttons
- Basic navigation key-bindings for Emacs and Vim.
- UX improvements: the inputs and other controls are now disabled and a message is shown while the command is executing.