RedisInsight Release Notes 1.10
This is the General Availability Release of RedisInsight 1.10 (v1.10.0)!
- Improvements to the way the Browser tool displays “special” strings.
- UX improvements to the RedisGraph tool.
- Ability to configure the slowlog threshold from within the Slowlog tool.
- The connection details of the Redis database are now displayed.
- A message is displayed to indicate a cluster with no replicas instead of an empty table.
- Fixed a bug where the memory usage chart would display an incorrect graph when the memory usage changes rapidly.
- Pretty-print “special” strings (like JSON, Java serialized object, Python pickle objects, etc.) once the entire value is loaded.
- Pretty-print “special” strings (like JSON, Java serialized object, Python pickle objects, etc.) inside container types like Hashes, Sets and Sorted Sets.
- Allow sorting the members of a sorted set by score.
- Refresh button for the key list.
- Delete a key by pressing the “Delete” key.
- All keys are now visible by default, i.e, the data type filters are disabled by default.
- Fixed bug where switching logical databases did not work correctly sometimes.
- Fixed bug where adding a field to a hash with an empty value crashes the UI.
- Fixed bug where setting TTL to -1 does not effectively delete the key.
- Added tooltip explaining how to use the logical database selector along with a submit button.
- Refresh button for the list of streams.
- Node size is now dependent on the number of direct relationships.
- Added support for pasting the full
GRAPH.QUERYcommand into the query textbox.
- Fixed bug where the application fails to execute queries on indices starting with/enclosed within single-quotes.
- Bulk Actions:
- Improved support for operations on a large number of keys.
- Allow configuring the slowlog threshold from within the tool for non-cluster databases.