Upgrade Redis Version
Redis 4.0 is the latest version that has been launched. It contains various big improvements compared to the previous versions.
- It supports mixed RDB+AOF Format.
- Improvement in memory usage and performance.
- New Memory Command has been introduced.
- Active Memory Defragmentation.
- Faster Redis Cluster key creation.
Redis 4.0 is still not a stable release but is a very battle tested release, so Redis 3.2 is a better pick for critical applications till Redis 4.0 matures more in next few months.