Installing the RedisInsight Desktop Client
RedisInsight is a full-featured Desktop GUI client for:
- Windows 10
- Ubuntu 18.04
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra
RedisInsight offers the following features -
- Easy to use browser based interface to search keys, view and edit data
- Only GUI tool to support Redis Cluster
- Supports SSL/TLS based connections
- Run Memory Analysis
To install RedisInsight:
- Download RedisInsight for Desktop.
Prepare the executable:
- For Ubuntu - To make the downloaded file executable, run:
chmod +x redisinsight-<platform>-<version>
- For Windows and Mac - Run the installer.
- Windows - Open RedisInsight.
- MacOS and Ubuntu - Run:
After the web server starts, open http://127.0.0.1:8001 and add your first Redis database connection.