View and Edit a Cloud Account
To view or edit your existing cloud accounts please select Cloud Accounts from the right side menu.
Select the relevant Cloud Account and click on that account's Edit button.
In edit mode please enter or update the following details:
- Account Name - Give the account a name so you could recognize him
- AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID - Redis Cloud user's AWS access key
- AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY - Redis Cloud user's AWS secret key
- AWS Console User - Redis Cloud AWS UI console user
- AWS Console password - Redis Cloud AWS UI console user's password
- IAM Users sign-in link - This is the link you use to log into the AWS console (e.g. https://<YOUR-ACCOUNT-ID-WITHOUT-HYPHENS>.signin.aws.amazon.com/console)
You can delete your Cloud Account from the system by clicking on the Delete button. Please note, you can only delete a Cloud Account if it has no active subscription related to it.