The Redis Cloud REST API helps you manage your Redis Cloud subscription programmatically.
You can use the API to:
- Add or update users
- Create or manage databases
- Define or change hosting credentials
- Define or manage roles and permissions
- Audit access via logs
- Backup or import databases
The Redis Cloud REST API is available only with Flexible or Annual subscriptions. It is not supported for Fixed or Free subscriptions.
- Enable the API
- Authenticate and authorize
- Create API keys
- Use the API
- Learn the API lifecycle
- Create and manage subscriptions