RedisAI 1.0 Release Notes
RedisAI 1.0.0 (May 2020)
- TensorFlow Lite 2.0
- TensorFlow 1.15.0
- PyTorch 1.5
- ONXXRuntime 1.2.0
- #241, #270 auto-batching support. Requests from multiple clients can be automatically and transparently batched in a single request for increased CPU/GPU efficiency during serving.
- #322 Add AI.DAGRUN. With the new AI.DAGRUN (DAG as in direct acycilc graph) command we support the prescription of combinations of other AI.* commands in a single execution pass, where intermediate keys are never materialised to Redis.
- #334 Add AI.DAGRUN_RO command, a read-only variant of AI.DAGRUN
- #338 AI.MODELSET Added the possibility to provide a model in chunks.
- #332 Standardized GET methods (TENSORGET,MODELGET,SCRIPTGET) replies (breaking change for clients)
- #331 Cache model blobs for faster serialization and thread-safety.